Oct 12, 2017

Garment workers hospitalized for food poisoning

Around 200 employees of the Kandy, Haaragama garment factory have been hospitalized due to falling ill suddenly.

These workers were hospitalized due to an allergic reaction this morning.

The garment factory had provided the employees their morning meal today and the employees had experienced this allergic reaction after having consumed the food.

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.