Dec 29, 2020

SC fire, not caused by electric leak!

It was confirmed that the fire was not caused by an electrical leak, the police quoting the report of the Government Analyst’s Department said.

Facts based on the report have been reported to courts and 03 CID teams are investigating the fire, which occurred on Dec. 15.

The report has further pointed out that the unextinguished cigarette cannot be ruled out as the cause of the fire at the Supreme Court complex.

Investigations conducted into the incident had revealed that members of the minor staff had occasionally smoked cigarettes at this location, the Police added.

Top